Teaching Fellow (Instructor), Department of Sociology, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON
- SOCY 431 Advanced Studies in Gender and Sexuality. Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada (Winter 2015)
- SOCY 402 Families Gender and the State. Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada (Fall 2013)
Teaching Assistant, Department of Sociology, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON
- SOCY 326 Contemporary Social Theory II(Winter 2013)
- SOCY 326 Contemporary Social Theory II (Winter 2011)
- SOCY 284 Sociology of Communication and Information Technologies (Fall 2010)
- SOCY 274 The Sociology of Deviance (Fall 2009, Winter 2010)
- SOCY 226 The Development of Social Theory (Fall 2008, Winter 2009)
- SOCY 122: Introduction to Sociology (Fall 2007, Winter 2008)
Research Assistant for the Vice President Graduate (VPG) for the Society of Graduate and Professional Students (SGPS). Queen’s University (Oct 2014-April 2015)
“The Surveillance Studies Centre” – Dr. David Lyon, Queen’s University (Feb 2010-May 2011). Coordinator for the year-long Surveillance Studies Centre seminar series.
“Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Issues in The Canadian Legal Profession” – Dr. Kathleen A Lahey (June-August 2010). Hired to research discrimination experienced by Lawyers, develop a survey, and assist in writing a SSHRC grant for the Survey Sub-Committee of the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee Canadian Bar Association.
“Kingston Pay it Forward Supportive Housing” – Dr. Margaret Little, Queen’s University (June-July 2009). Hired to write a federal grant proposal under the Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS) to open a group home shelter in Kingston ON.
“GDST 443: Gender and Poverty” – Dr. Margaret Little, Queen’s University (April-May 2009), Hired to research anti-poverty literatures and activism for the GDST 443 2010 syllabus.
“Restorative Justice and Feminism” – Dr. Gillian Balfour, Trent University (May 2006-Sept 2006). Researched tensions around restorative justice and feminism and compiled an annotated bibliography